This is my short video (14 min) showing how to build and launch the Apache Zeppelin notebook platform – a web UI for interactive query and analysis. This is all done running locally via OSX on a Macbook.
In this video we focus on using the tutorial notebook that comes with Zeppelin and discuss each step – including interactive querying and charting – using Scala with Spark.
Want to see something specific with Zeppelin that I avoided here? Leave a comment, contact me directly or leave a comment on the video.
- It’s all about the ecosystem – build and nurture yours - May 1, 2020
- Learnings from TigerGraph and Expero webinar - April 1, 2020
- 4 Webinars This Week – GPU, 5G, graph analytics, cloud - March 30, 2020
- Diving into #NoSQL from the SQL Empire … - February 28, 2017
- VID: Solving Performance Problems on Hadoop - July 5, 2016
- Storing Zeppelin Notebooks in AWS S3 Buckets - June 7, 2016
- VirtualBox extension pack update on OS X - April 11, 2016
- Zeppelin Notebook Quick Start on OSX v0.5.6 - April 4, 2016
- Spark Analysis of Global Place Names (GeoNames) - January 20, 2016
- Serverspec checks settings on a Hadoop cluster - December 8, 2015