Recently I started an Internet of Things series on my experiences installing, using and analysing data from a smart electrical meter. This included a BC Hydro smart meter, Eagle monitoring gateway from rainforest automation, and a cloud-based analytics service from Bidgely.
I’ve collated all the posts on the topic for you below. More will be added as I write them. Enjoy!
- Diving into #NoSQL from the SQL Empire … - February 28, 2017
- VID: Solving Performance Problems on Hadoop - July 5, 2016
- Storing Zeppelin Notebooks in AWS S3 Buckets - June 7, 2016
- VirtualBox extension pack update on OS X - April 11, 2016
- Zeppelin Notebook Quick Start on OSX v0.5.6 - April 4, 2016
- Spark Analysis of Global Place Names (GeoNames) - January 20, 2016
- Serverspec checks settings on a Hadoop cluster - December 8, 2015
- Hadoop Options for SQL Databases - October 15, 2015
- “Big Data” off 2015 Hype Cycle? - August 18, 2015
- Spatial Data Made Useful - May 29, 2015