I like this concept: “Just press and never run out”. It’s the Amazon Dash Button: http://amazon.com/… – intended to be stuck onto appliances, basically retrofitting ones that don’t have them built in (in the future). Pressing a button orders refills of products, just like Amazon one click ordering online.
What would you put a button on? Scary or useful?
- DIY Battery – Weekend Project – Aluminum + Bleach? - January 17, 2021
- It’s all about the ecosystem – build and nurture yours - May 1, 2020
- Learnings from TigerGraph and Expero webinar - April 1, 2020
- 4 Webinars This Week – GPU, 5G, graph analytics, cloud - March 30, 2020
- Diving into #NoSQL from the SQL Empire … - February 28, 2017
- VID: Solving Performance Problems on Hadoop - July 5, 2016
- Storing Zeppelin Notebooks in AWS S3 Buckets - June 7, 2016
- VirtualBox extension pack update on OS X - April 11, 2016
- Zeppelin Notebook Quick Start on OSX v0.5.6 - April 4, 2016
- Spark Analysis of Global Place Names (GeoNames) - January 20, 2016