I like this concept: “Just press and never run out”. It’s the Amazon Dash Button: http://amazon.com/… – intended to be stuck onto appliances, basically retrofitting ones that don’t have them built in (in the future). Pressing a button orders refills of products, just like Amazon one click ordering online.
What would you put a button on? Scary or useful?
- Diving into #NoSQL from the SQL Empire … - February 28, 2017
- VID: Solving Performance Problems on Hadoop - July 5, 2016
- Storing Zeppelin Notebooks in AWS S3 Buckets - June 7, 2016
- VirtualBox extension pack update on OS X - April 11, 2016
- Zeppelin Notebook Quick Start on OSX v0.5.6 - April 4, 2016
- Spark Analysis of Global Place Names (GeoNames) - January 20, 2016
- Serverspec checks settings on a Hadoop cluster - December 8, 2015
- Hadoop Options for SQL Databases - October 15, 2015
- “Big Data” off 2015 Hype Cycle? - August 18, 2015
- Spatial Data Made Useful - May 29, 2015