4 Webinars I’m Watching This Week – GPU, 5G, graph analytics, cloud…
- How RAPIDS accelerates your Python data science toolchain with minimal code changes and no new tools to learn.
- How RAPIDS can accelerate model training and time to deployment.
- The wealth of accelerated apps available to maximize datacenter throughput, utilization, and efficiency.
Tues – 9am PDT
- Unique challenges facing telcos in optimizing their core networks and planning for 5G
- Why a shift is required from passive analytics to active analytics to enable data-driven 5G planning and data-powered applications
- A demo of the Kinetica solution for 5G propagation analysis and rollout
- Opportunities for telcos to monetize 5G with active analytical applications
Tues – 11am PDT
- Energy and IoT connected systems – why SQL and current ML approaches fall short
- How utilizing Graph can cut costs by 10%
- Drive real-time & predictive decisions while increasing velocity
- Detailed review of ML methods and approaches combined with Graph to realize the accuracy increase
- Using Graph and ML to increase accuracy of Energy – Transmission – IoT determinations by 20%
Wed – 11am PDT
- Why move to Azure
- Why choose Workspot cloud desktops
- How do I quickly deploy Workspot cloud desktops & workstations on Azure to address my challenges due to COVID-19?
- DIY Battery – Weekend Project – Aluminum + Bleach? - January 17, 2021
- It’s all about the ecosystem – build and nurture yours - May 1, 2020
- Learnings from TigerGraph and Expero webinar - April 1, 2020
- 4 Webinars This Week – GPU, 5G, graph analytics, cloud - March 30, 2020
- Diving into #NoSQL from the SQL Empire … - February 28, 2017
- VID: Solving Performance Problems on Hadoop - July 5, 2016
- Storing Zeppelin Notebooks in AWS S3 Buckets - June 7, 2016
- VirtualBox extension pack update on OS X - April 11, 2016
- Zeppelin Notebook Quick Start on OSX v0.5.6 - April 4, 2016
- Spark Analysis of Global Place Names (GeoNames) - January 20, 2016