I came across a couple interesting packages recently for both system and app monitoring scenarios.
Their “Beautiful Dashboards” slogan says it all – they have a free version of their DevOps Dashboard system for monitoring up to 3 servers. Among lots of cool stuff, I especially like how they show historic ranges in the background of charts, and flag anomalies visibly.
DataWatch / Panopticon
I met some of the DataWatch team at the recent Data Viz Summit and was impressed with their tutorial on using their dashboard building tools. It all looked good and was easy to build and use – also the ability to drill-down was quite powerful as was their ability to attach to streams and perform playback.
Tons of demos at http://www.datawatch.com/explore/video-gallery/
- It’s all about the ecosystem – build and nurture yours - May 1, 2020
- Learnings from TigerGraph and Expero webinar - April 1, 2020
- 4 Webinars This Week – GPU, 5G, graph analytics, cloud - March 30, 2020
- Diving into #NoSQL from the SQL Empire … - February 28, 2017
- VID: Solving Performance Problems on Hadoop - July 5, 2016
- Storing Zeppelin Notebooks in AWS S3 Buckets - June 7, 2016
- VirtualBox extension pack update on OS X - April 11, 2016
- Zeppelin Notebook Quick Start on OSX v0.5.6 - April 4, 2016
- Spark Analysis of Global Place Names (GeoNames) - January 20, 2016
- Serverspec checks settings on a Hadoop cluster - December 8, 2015